- Electronic torque wrench for easy use. With 9 separate torque settings with individual torque, tolerance (%) and unit settings the operator can pre-programme the torque wrench for different torque tolerences before use.
- The torque wrench warns audiovisually when you reach your torque. Orange light before you reach target torque, green light on target and read light above target torque.
- Each torque setting has an individual recallable memory storing the last 9 torque values.
- Operates on standard AA-batteries. The torque wrench is supplied in a molded plastic box for good protection.
- The torque wrench meets or exceeds the demands according to ISO6789:2003 and is supplied with a calibration certificate.
- Range: 20-200 Nm, 15-150 ft-lbs
- Scale: 0.1 Nm, 548 ft-lbs
- L:548mm W:42.5mm H:46.5mm
- Free pickup is available at any of our WA stores. Click here to find your closest store
Freight ChargesFree Shipping
- All items marked with "Free Shipping" will be shipped to any location in mainland Australia or Tasmania free of charge. No conditions or exclusions!
- Items will be sent in an Australia Post satchel.
- Delivery time is between 2-5 business days from dispatch date.
- The Perth metro region includes all those within the postcode range 6000-6214 & 6800-6999
- Orders are typically sent with Australia Post.
- Delivery time is normally 1 business day from dispatch date.
- Orders will typically be sent by road transport with Australia Post or one of our Couriers.
- Delivery time is between 2-10 business days from dispatch date.
- Large and/or heavy items will be sent by road transport with one of our couriers.
- Delivery time is between 1-7 business days from dispatch date.
Delivery times will vary depending on your location but will generally take between 1-7 business days. Currently stocked items will be dispatched same day or next day. Unfortunately it is not possible for us to carry all stock items 100% of the time. If an item is out of stock we will order from our supplier immediately and mark your order as priority.
Tools covered by manufacturers warranty can be returned to us or your nearest authorised warranty agent for repair or replacement. Find out More.
If you are not satisfied with a purchased item it may be returned to us within 30 days and we'll give you a refund (excluding delivery costs). All merchandise must be returned in original packing, unused and include a copy of your invoice. Please contact us prior to returning an order so we can assure quick processing of the cancellation.