Cable Tracer Tone Generator
- Both a tone generator and receiver supplied with crocodile clips or RJ
- Continuity tester
- Not for live circuits - suitable for data & dead electrical circu
- Maximum possible detection up to 1500m from tone generator
Amplifier Probe Features
- Designed to identify and trace wires or cables within a group without damaging the insulation
- Works with any Tone Generator to identify wires
- Volume control for increased sensitivity and adjustable to suit work environment
- Recessed on/off button prevents battery drain
- Power supply is in any 9V battery with a life of approximately 100 hours
- Plug receptacle is designed for head set or hand set
Tone Generator Features
- Great tool for locating and identifying cable pairs or individual conductors
- Continuity and polarity tester
- Test results are displayed by a three coloued LED
- Free pickup is available at any of our WA stores. Click here to find your closest store
Freight ChargesFree Shipping
- All items marked with "Free Shipping" will be shipped to any location in mainland Australia or Tasmania free of charge. No conditions or exclusions!
- Items will be sent in an Australia Post satchel.
- Delivery time is between 2-5 business days from dispatch date.
- The Perth metro region includes all those within the postcode range 6000-6214 & 6800-6999
- Orders are typically sent with Australia Post.
- Delivery time is normally 1 business day from dispatch date.
- Orders will typically be sent by road transport with Australia Post or one of our Couriers.
- Delivery time is between 2-10 business days from dispatch date.
- Large and/or heavy items will be sent by road transport with one of our couriers.
- Delivery time is between 1-7 business days from dispatch date.
Delivery times will vary depending on your location but will generally take between 1-7 business days. Currently stocked items will be dispatched same day or next day. Unfortunately it is not possible for us to carry all stock items 100% of the time. If an item is out of stock we will order from our supplier immediately and mark your order as priority.
Tools covered by manufacturers warranty can be returned to us or your nearest authorised warranty agent for repair or replacement. Find out More.
If you are not satisfied with a purchased item it may be returned to us within 30 days and we'll give you a refund (excluding delivery costs). All merchandise must be returned in original packing, unused and include a copy of your invoice. Please contact us prior to returning an order so we can assure quick processing of the cancellation.