- Scaffolders, Riggers and Carpenters belt. Weighing approximately 800grams and specially designed to provide comfort over extended periods. The upperbelt is fully adjustable to support tool pouches or frogs and fastens with a heavy duty buckle.
- All Buckaroo belts feature copolymer coated webbing upper belt strapping- a high performance material that has replaced leather in the equestrian industry due to it's unique properties. A wholly Australian invention and made in Australia, copolymer is non toxic and will not stretch, crack, tear or harden if exposed to moisture, unlike leather.
- The combination of materials used on our belts allow them to last under the harsh conditions in which they are used. Only 100% natural Australian Wool Felt padding is used to avoid irritations to the wearers skin. Natural wool felt breaths and is waterproof making it the ideal choice for warmer climates.
- Free pickup is available at any of our WA stores. Click here to find your closest store
Freight ChargesFree Shipping
- All items marked with "Free Shipping" will be shipped to any location in mainland Australia or Tasmania free of charge. No conditions or exclusions!
- Items will be sent in an Australia Post satchel.
- Delivery time is between 2-5 business days from dispatch date.
- The Perth metro region includes all those within the postcode range 6000-6214 & 6800-6999
- Orders are typically sent with Australia Post.
- Delivery time is normally 1 business day from dispatch date.
- Orders will typically be sent by road transport with Australia Post or one of our Couriers.
- Delivery time is between 2-10 business days from dispatch date.
- Large and/or heavy items will be sent by road transport with one of our couriers.
- Delivery time is between 1-7 business days from dispatch date.
Delivery times will vary depending on your location but will generally take between 1-7 business days. Currently stocked items will be dispatched same day or next day. Unfortunately it is not possible for us to carry all stock items 100% of the time. If an item is out of stock we will order from our supplier immediately and mark your order as priority.
Tools covered by manufacturers warranty can be returned to us or your nearest authorised warranty agent for repair or replacement. Find out More.
If you are not satisfied with a purchased item it may be returned to us within 30 days and we'll give you a refund (excluding delivery costs). All merchandise must be returned in original packing, unused and include a copy of your invoice. Please contact us prior to returning an order so we can assure quick processing of the cancellation.