- Backed by an extensive research study conducted in 2008, the Buckaroo Miner's Belt is the preferred belt for undergound mining use. Teamed with the Buckaroo Shoulder Braces, the wearer receives added lumbur support. it has been recommended that for the wearer to receive muscular skeletal benefits such as reduction in hip and lower back discomfort, a Buckaroo Back Support Miners Belt should be available to underground workforces.
- Extensive materials testing was undertaken in the intital design stages to identify the best performance materials to use for the production of the Buckaroo Miners belt. Considering the exposure to harsh environments and given the nature of the type of work this belt is used under, we ensure there are no unsafe elements to the Miners Belt.
- Features include:
- No conductive materials
- 100% natural Australian Wool Felt padding is used to avoid irritations to the wearers skin. Natural wool felt breaths and is waterproof making it the ideal choice for more humid working conditions.
- Copolymer coated webbing upper belt strapping- a high performance material that has replaced leather in many industries due to it's unique properties. A wholly Australian invention and made in Australia, copolymer is non toxic and will not stretch, crack, tear or harden if exposed to moisture, unlike leather.
- No aluminium used
- Free pickup is available at any of our WA stores. Click here to find your closest store
Freight ChargesFree Shipping
- All items marked with "Free Shipping" will be shipped to any location in mainland Australia or Tasmania free of charge. No conditions or exclusions!
- Items will be sent in an Australia Post satchel.
- Delivery time is between 2-5 business days from dispatch date.
- The Perth metro region includes all those within the postcode range 6000-6214 & 6800-6999
- Orders are typically sent with Australia Post.
- Delivery time is normally 1 business day from dispatch date.
- Orders will typically be sent by road transport with Australia Post or one of our Couriers.
- Delivery time is between 2-10 business days from dispatch date.
- Large and/or heavy items will be sent by road transport with one of our couriers.
- Delivery time is between 1-7 business days from dispatch date.
Delivery times will vary depending on your location but will generally take between 1-7 business days. Currently stocked items will be dispatched same day or next day. Unfortunately it is not possible for us to carry all stock items 100% of the time. If an item is out of stock we will order from our supplier immediately and mark your order as priority.
Tools covered by manufacturers warranty can be returned to us or your nearest authorised warranty agent for repair or replacement. Find out More.
If you are not satisfied with a purchased item it may be returned to us within 30 days and we'll give you a refund (excluding delivery costs). All merchandise must be returned in original packing, unused and include a copy of your invoice. Please contact us prior to returning an order so we can assure quick processing of the cancellation.