Race into Toolmart for your chance to WIN an awesome Suzuki RM-Z250 moto cross bike or a motorised esky - thanks to Toolmart and Dewalt!
To enter, simply spend over $100 on any Dewalt products from Toolmart (in store or online) in one transaction during the promotional period and you will go in the draw!
Entries are taken at time of purchase; customers must provide their full name and contact details, including contact number and email address, to salesperson to qualify. Competition valid from 06/11/23 to 17/12/23. For full Terms & Conditions please refer to the below.
Promotion ends Sunday 17th December, 2023 at 11.59pm, any entries received after this date will not be considered.
- The winner will be selected at random.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By entering this competition, you consent to Toolmart using your email address for the purpose of Toolmart sending you information regarding products and promotions. We will always provide you with the ability to opt out of these communications.
- Online orders containing over $100 of Dewalt products will be automatically entered into this competition using the contact details provided at checkout.
Terms & Conditions
How to Enter: Spend over $100 on any Dewalt products from Toolmart in one transaction, between 06/11/23 and 17/12 a Suzuki RM-Z250 or a motorised esky. Your full name and contact details will be taken at time of purchase by Toolmart salesperson, and you will be placed into the draw. Customers with qualifying online purchases will be automatically entered into the draw. The winner will be drawn on 18/12/23 at Toolmart Belmont, 172 Abernethy Road, Belmont WA, there will be a total of 2 prize winners, one major prize winner and a runner up. One major prize is included and 1 runner up prize. Total major prize is valued at $13190 including GST. Runner up prize pack is valued at $849.00.
Conditions of Entry*: Spend over $100 on Dewalt products from Toolmart in one transaction during the promotional period. Entrants must be Western Australian residents, 18 years or over to be eligible to apply for the draw. Please retain your tax invoice/receipt to claim your prize.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Competition open to Western Australian Residents only.
- Entrants acknowledge the prize is for 2 advertised prizes only. Transportation of the items from the Belmont store are the responsibility of the prize winner.
- If the winner is unable to claim the prize, the prize will be redrawn.
- Entrants must provide their full name and contact details, including contact number and email address, to salesperson to be eligible.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter correspondence regarding the Competition result.
- The Prize Pack will be awarded to the person named in the entry only. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter and modify their entry as appropriate.
- If the winner advises that they do not want to accept the prize, it will be forfeited and awarded to another winner.
- Unless expressly stated in these Terms all other expenses become the responsibility of the Winner.
- Once the Prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for Prize being damaged, delayed or lost.
In the case of:
- The intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Competition on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism; or
- The Promoter being unable to run the Competition as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any Prize Pack except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including the CCA). The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct of the Competition. The Promoter reserves its rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender.
Eligibility*: This promotion is open to retail customers (end users) purchasing Dewalt products over $100 in value, in one transaction. Entrants must be Western Australian residents aged 18 years and over.
- Start Date: Monday, 6th November 2023
- Close Date: Sunday, 17th December, 11:59pm WST
Draw Date: 18/12/23
- Winner Notified By: 19/12/23
Prize: Suzuki RM-Z250 & 1 x Runner Up Prize
- 1 x SUZUKI RM-Z250 MOTORBIKE - TOTAL MAJOR PRIZE VALUE: $13190
RUNNER UP PRIZE #1
- 1 x MOTORISED ESKY - TOTAL PRIZE VALUE: $849
Total Value of Prize Pool: $14039.00
Unclaimed Prize: If the prize is not claimed by the winner, or the winner is unable to attend the event, a redraw for any prize may take place. Redraw will take place at Toolmart Head Office, 172 Abernethy Road, Belmont WA, 6104, at the discretion of the Promoter.
Extra Tickets: Toolmart reserves the right to provide bonus entries on the purchase of select products in promotion specials or ventures.
Exclusions: This promotion is not open to Toolmart employees, their immediate families or for employees purchasing for a business (The business is eligible not the employee). There is no eligibility to the promotion for second hand purchases or refunded items.