Tool Warranty, Repairs and Servicing
Warranty jobs MUST be accompanied by proof-of-purchase and are not subject to inspection fees if it is a warrantable item.
Toolmart are warranty agents for the following brands
Repairs & Servicing
Toolmart has a complete in-house service and repair division who are authorised service agents for all major brands. Our state of the art workshop ensures prompt and professional service meaning less downtime and loss of productivity for you.
You can take your tools into any of our 12 branches. We have every other day transfers back to our workshop from all our stores (excluding Bunbury, bi-weekly).
Inspection fees for non-warranty jobs (taken off the total bill if you decide to go ahead with the repair.)
|Small Tools||Drills, Impact Tools, Angle Grinders etc.||$44.00|
|Medium Tools||Large Rotary Hammers etc.||$66.00|
|Large Tools||Demo Hammer, Table Saws, Compressors etc.||$99.00|
|Air Tools & Paslode||$49.50|
|Testing and Tagging||$10.00 per tool|
- We keep a range of fast moving, genuine parts on the shelf and anything else that is needed is ordered directly from suppliers eliminating the “middle man” delays you can get with other service agents. This also allows us to warrant all of our repairs for three months.
- Our workshop carry a comprehensive range of Asein carbon brushes which can also be viewed here: https://www.toolmart.com.au/brands/asein.html
- Toolmart can order spare parts from any of the above brands. Shipping from $12.00 or free in-store collection at any of our twelve WA branches.
- Toolmart can provide parts breakdowns for any of the above brands.
- IMPORTANT: Toolmart can only provide parts breakdowns and order spare parts if we know the exact model number of your tool.