Credit card orders are securely processed at the time of purchase by PayPal or eWay.
Orders may also be placed online using direct deposit. Toolmart's bank details for direct deposit purchases are as follows:
- Account Name: Toolmart Australia Pty Ltd
- Bank: CBA
- Account BSB: 066000
- Account Number: 10997018
- When depositing funds please use your order number as your reference. This will enable us to easily allocate your payment to the correct order. Your order will be processed once payment has been received.
Call us on 08 6278 0055 to place your order over the phone (credit card required). Please note that we may request identification to verify your details.
If you have an account with Toolmart you can purchase through our website and checkout using a purchase order number. If you would like to set up an account with us, please download this application form.
Layby (Available In Store Only)
- Layby is available at any of our stores. Layby is not currently available for online website customers.
- Laybys must be completed within 3 months from the date the first deposit is paid
- Laybys are allowed on sales of at least $500. We do not charge an establishment fee.
- An initial deposit of 10% is required. The required deposit may be larger depending on whether a restocking fee is required if the item is returned.
- Items may be exchanged, however, you may be charged a restocking fee.
- If you cancel a layby the money you have paid will be refunded less a cancellation fee and a restocking fee where applicable.
- We may cancel your layby if you do not pay for the item in full within 3 months. Any money paid by you will be refunded less a cancellation fee and a restocking fee where applicable.
- All goods remain our property until they are fully paid for.
- All supplier warranties and Toolmart obligations will come into effect at the date the goods have been fully paid for and collected.
- The cancellation fee is 10% of the purchase price.
- The restocking fee will vary depending on the supplier. The restocking fee reflects the cost incurred by Toolmart if the item needs to be returned to our supplier.