TS 254 M Table Saw (910254190) + TSU Table Saw Stand (629003000)
- Compact mobile table saw with impressive cutting performance and high comfort for working
- Anti-twist tubular frame construction for highest demands on the building site and during installations
- Cables and all add-on components for transport can be stored on the casing
- Powerful motor with electronic overload protection
- Motor brake for quick stop of the saw blade in 3 seconds
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after power supply interruption
- Soft start for long service life of motor and drive
- Precisely adjustable rip fence with double clamping and quick fastening
- Precise saw blade inclination via gear guide
- Automatic resetting to 0 – 45 ° after undercuts
- Easy saw blade change with spindle lock
- Splitting wedge can be lowered without tools for hidden cuts and transport
- Precise, extendable table width extension for extra large working surfaces
- Dimensions: 669 x 748 x 334 mm // 26.343 x 29.437 x 13.156 "
- Working height: 334 mm // 13.15 "
- Cutting height: 0 - 80 mm // 0 - 3.15 "
- Maximum cutting height 90/45°: 80 / 48 mm // 3.15 / 1.87 "
- Maximum cutting width at rip fence: 520 mm / 20.46 "
- Maximum material width at mitre fence: 195 mm / 7.68 "
- No-load speed: 4200 rpm
- Cutting speed: 56 m/s / 184 ft/s
- Saw blade: 254 x 30 mm // 10 x 1.181 "
- Saw blade swivel range: -1.5 - 46.5 °
- Rated input power S1 100%: 1500 W
- Weight: 24.4 kg / 54 lbs
- Noise emission
- Sound pressure level: 92 dB(A)
- Sound power level (LwA): 105 dB(A)
- Uncertainty of measurement K: 3 dB(A)
- Carbide saw blade with alternately bevel-ground tips (40 teeth)
- Table Length Extension
- Table width extension (right)
- Push stick
- Rip Fence
- Mitre Fence
- 629003000 - TSU Table Saw Stand
- For ideal working height and stability
- Weight: 5.9 kg
- Max. load with attached machine: 125 kg (machine + work-piece)
|Categories||Power Tools » Cutting / Sawing » Table Saw » Table Saws » Featured Products|
- Free pickup is available at any of our WA stores. Click here to find your closest store
Freight ChargesFree Shipping
- All items marked with "Free Shipping" will be shipped to any location in mainland Australia or Tasmania free of charge. No conditions or exclusions!
- Items will be sent in an Australia Post satchel.
- Delivery time is between 2-5 business days from dispatch date.
- The Perth metro region includes all those within the postcode range 6000-6214 & 6800-6999
- Orders are typically sent with Australia Post.
- Delivery time is normally 1 business day from dispatch date.
- Orders will typically be sent by road transport with Australia Post or one of our Couriers.
- Delivery time is between 2-10 business days from dispatch date.
- Large and/or heavy items will be sent by road transport with one of our couriers.
- Delivery time is between 1-7 business days from dispatch date.
Delivery times will vary depending on your location but will generally take between 1-7 business days. Currently stocked items will be dispatched same day or next day. Unfortunately it is not possible for us to carry all stock items 100% of the time. If an item is out of stock we will order from our supplier immediately and mark your order as priority.
1 Year (or 3 Years if tool is registered with Metabo after purchase) Warranty Covered by Metabo Australia
Tools covered by manufacturers warranty can be returned to us or your nearest authorised warranty agent for repair or replacement. Find out More.
If you are not satisfied with a purchased item it may be returned to us within 30 days and we'll give you a refund (excluding delivery costs). All merchandise must be returned in original packing, unused and include a copy of your invoice. Please contact us prior to returning an order so we can assure quick processing of the cancellation.