SP Tools SP70858
- Includes Brake Fluid Reservioir Refiller & Brake Bleed Bottle
- Allows One Man Brake Bleeding Brake Fluid Reservoir Refiller
- Automatically Refills Brake Fluid Reservoir During Brake Bleeding
- Retaining Clip Provides Positive Clamping to all Master Cylinder Reservoir Types
- Height Adjustment Positions Fller Spout to Maintain Correct Fluid Level During Brake Bleeding; Prevents Running Brake Fluid
- Positive Venting System Supplies Unbroken Continual Fluid Flow
- On-Off Tap Allows Use and Storage Plus Eliminates Brake Fluid Spills
- Container Capacity: 600ml Brake Bleed Bottle
- Universal Rubber Ftting Holds Securely on Brake Bleed Screw
- Large Collection Bottle Prevents Overfilling
- Internal Submersed Tube Prevents Air Drawback During Brake Bleeding
- Hanging Hook for Hands Free Use
- Free pickup is available at any of our WA stores. Click here to find your closest store
Freight ChargesFree Shipping
- All items marked with "Free Shipping" will be shipped to any location in mainland Australia or Tasmania free of charge. No conditions or exclusions!
- Items will be sent in an Australia Post satchel.
- Delivery time is between 2-5 business days from dispatch date.
- The Perth metro region includes all those within the postcode range 6000-6214 & 6800-6999
- Orders are typically sent with Australia Post.
- Delivery time is normally 1 business day from dispatch date.
- Orders will typically be sent by road transport with Australia Post or one of our Couriers.
- Delivery time is between 2-10 business days from dispatch date.
- Large and/or heavy items will be sent by road transport with one of our couriers.
- Delivery time is between 1-7 business days from dispatch date.
Delivery times will vary depending on your location but will generally take between 1-7 business days. Currently stocked items will be dispatched same day or next day. Unfortunately it is not possible for us to carry all stock items 100% of the time. If an item is out of stock we will order from our supplier immediately and mark your order as priority.
Tools covered by manufacturers warranty can be returned to us or your nearest authorised warranty agent for repair or replacement. Find out More.
If you are not satisfied with a purchased item it may be returned to us within 30 days and we'll give you a refund (excluding delivery costs). All merchandise must be returned in original packing, unused and include a copy of your invoice. Please contact us prior to returning an order so we can assure quick processing of the cancellation.