- Robust and powerful reversible impact wrench especially for professional workshop applications. High torque, with three steps forward and one reverse. Durable aluminium housing. Pistol model with handle exhaust.
- Equipped with a stepless trigger. Ergonomically designed rubber handle for better grip and insulation from cold air and vibration.
- Square drive of hole pin with ring type for the impact sockets.
- Supplied in special plastic tray which fits in Teng Tools tool boxes and roller cabinets.
- Bolt Capacity: M10 - M18 mm
- Free Speed: 7500 r/mm
- Max reverse torque: 740 Nm
- Max reverse torque: 550 ft.lb
- Hammer mechanism: Twin Hammer type
- Sound Level (EN ISO 15744:2008): 98.7 dB(A)
- Vibration (EN ISO 8662-7:1997): 3.58 m/s
- Minimum Hose size: 3/8"
- Air Inlet: 1/4" G(R)
- Air consumption at 100% int*: 950 l/min
- Air consumption at 15% int*: 133 l/min
- Air consumption at 100% int*: 33.6 cfm
- Air consumption at 15% int*: 4.7 cfm
- Size mm 280 x 280 x 80
* at 6.2 bar
|Categories||Air Tools » Wrenches » Impact Wrench » Teng Tools Build a Kit|
- Free pickup is available at any of our WA stores. Click here to find your closest store
Freight ChargesFree Shipping
- All items marked with "Free Shipping" will be shipped to any location in mainland Australia or Tasmania free of charge. No conditions or exclusions!
- Items will be sent in an Australia Post satchel.
- Delivery time is between 2-5 business days from dispatch date.
- The Perth metro region includes all those within the postcode range 6000-6214 & 6800-6999
- Orders are typically sent with Australia Post.
- Delivery time is normally 1 business day from dispatch date.
- Orders will typically be sent by road transport with Australia Post or one of our Couriers.
- Delivery time is between 2-10 business days from dispatch date.
- Large and/or heavy items will be sent by road transport with one of our couriers.
- Delivery time is between 1-7 business days from dispatch date.
Delivery times will vary depending on your location but will generally take between 1-7 business days. Currently stocked items will be dispatched same day or next day. Unfortunately it is not possible for us to carry all stock items 100% of the time. If an item is out of stock we will order from our supplier immediately and mark your order as priority.
Tools covered by manufacturers warranty can be returned to us or your nearest authorised warranty agent for repair or replacement. Find out More.
If you are not satisfied with a purchased item it may be returned to us within 30 days and we'll give you a refund (excluding delivery costs). All merchandise must be returned in original packing, unused and include a copy of your invoice. Please contact us prior to returning an order so we can assure quick processing of the cancellation.