- M18FPD2-0 - 18V Brushless Hammer Drill Driver
- M18FID2-0 - 18V Brushless Impact Driver
- M18FAG125XPD-0 - 18V Brushless 125mm Angle Grinder
- 2 x 18V 5.0Ah Batteries
- Fast Charger
M18FPD2-0 - 18V Brushless Hammer Drill Driver
The M18 FUEL™ 13mm Hammer Drill provides maximum power and fast speeds under heavy load, in a compact design. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless motor delivers 135Nm of torque and 2,000 RPMs, providing fast drilling through demanding applications. At 175mm in length, this is the most compact drill in its class, giving better access in tight spaces and reducing fatigue. The REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and overdischarge. The all metal ratcheting chuck is the best in class by providing increased bit grip strength and corrosion resistance.
- Maximum power
- Shorter length
- Fast speeds under heavy load
- Voltage: 18V
- RPM: 0-500/0-2,000
- Length: 175mm
- Weight: 1.45kg
- BPM: 32,000
- Torque: 135Nm
- Chuck Type: 13mm All Metal Ratcheting Chuck
- (1) Side Handle
- (1) Belt Clip
- (1) Bit Holder
M18FID2-0 - 18V Brushless Impact Driver
The M18 FUEL™ ¼” Hex Impact Driver provides fast driving speeds and maximum power in a compact design. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless motor delivers up to 226Nm of torque increasing user’s productivity for the most demanding fasteners on the job. At only 116mm in length, this is the most compact tool in its class, allowing users to have more access in tight spaces. The REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and or over-discharge. The 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ provides greater control over output speed and power, for greater versatility.
- Fast driving speed
- Most compact: only 116mm in length
- Maximum power
- Voltage: 18V
- IPM: 0-4,300
- RPM: 0-3,600
- Drive Control: 4-Modes
- Length: 116mm
- Weight: 1kg
- Torque: 226Nm
M18FAG125XPD-0 - 18V Brushless 125mm Angle Grinder
The M18 FUEL™ 125 mm (5") Angle Grinder with Deadman Paddle Switch is the next advancement in power and performance, fast cutting and a lighter and more compact design when compared to the current model. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers maximum sustained power and 8,500 RPM to remove material faster and increase productivity. REDLINK™ PLUS Intelligence ensures unmatched levels of performance, protection, and compatibility. The M18 FUEL™ 125 mm (5") Angle Grinder with Deadman Paddle Switch includes an electronic clutch for kickback protection, as well as overload protection to maximise motor life. With tool-free accessory and guard adjustments, users will experience fast accessory changes, and less downtime, while remaining fully compatible with the most common accessories in the market. The MILWAUKEE® M18 FUEL™ 125 mm (5") Angle Grinder with Deadman Paddle Switch takes cordless grinders to the next level.
- Next generation M18CAG125XPD with electronic and ergonomic upgrade
- More compact, lightweight and balanced design allow for more comfortable and manoeuvrable use
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides 8,500 RPM
- REDLINK™ PLUS Electronic Intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity
- E-Clutch with kickback protection
- Paddle switch design provides increased comfort and ease-of-use in various positions
- Includes 125 mm (5") Type 27 Guard and Type 1 Clip-On Guard
- PLATFORM: M18 FUEL™
- NO LOAD RPM: 8,500
- VIBRATION REDUCTION: Anti-vibration Handle
- SPINDLE SIZE: M14
- TOOL FREE GUARD: Yes
- WHEEL DIAMETER: 125 mm (5")
- SWITCH TYPE: Paddle Switch, No-Lock
- (1) Anti-Vibration Side Handle
- (1) 125 mm (5") Type 27 Guard
- (1) Type 1 Clip-On Guard
- (1) Backing Flange
- (1) Spanner Wrench
- (2) Vent Clips
|Categories||Cordless Tools » Cordless Combo Kits » Combo Kit 3pce » Featured Products|
- Free pickup is available at any of our WA stores. Click here to find your closest store
Freight ChargesFree Shipping
- All items marked with "Free Shipping" will be shipped to any location in mainland Australia or Tasmania free of charge. No conditions or exclusions!
- Items will be sent in an Australia Post satchel.
- Delivery time is between 2-5 business days from dispatch date.
- The Perth metro region includes all those within the postcode range 6000-6214 & 6800-6999
- Orders are typically sent with Australia Post.
- Delivery time is normally 1 business day from dispatch date.
- Orders will typically be sent by road transport with Australia Post or one of our Couriers.
- Delivery time is between 2-10 business days from dispatch date.
- Large and/or heavy items will be sent by road transport with one of our couriers.
- Delivery time is between 1-7 business days from dispatch date.
Delivery times will vary depending on your location but will generally take between 1-7 business days. Currently stocked items will be dispatched same day or next day. Unfortunately it is not possible for us to carry all stock items 100% of the time. If an item is out of stock we will order from our supplier immediately and mark your order as priority.
Tools covered by manufacturers warranty can be returned to us or your nearest authorised warranty agent for repair or replacement. Find out More.
If you are not satisfied with a purchased item it may be returned to us within 30 days and we'll give you a refund (excluding delivery costs). All merchandise must be returned in original packing, unused and include a copy of your invoice. Please contact us prior to returning an order so we can assure quick processing of the cancellation.