- Specially designed TCT blade provides accurate cold cuts in mild steel pipe, angle iron, conduit and channels
- Lock off button prevents accidental start up
- Tool-less guide plate adjust 0-45° for quick and easy mitre
- Socket wrench stores on base for convenient blade changes
- Shavings collection tray for easy waste disposal and a cleaner work environment
- Externally accessible brushes for easy maintenance
- Blade diameter: 305mm
- Continuous rating input: 1,750W
- Hole dia.: 25.4mm
- Max. cutting capacity - at 45 degrees: 85 x 85mm
- Max. cutting capacity - at 90 degrees: 75 x 150mm
- Net weight: 19.0kg
- No load speed: 1,300rpm
- Overall length: 516mm
- Power supply cord: 2.5m
- Blade (for mild steel)
- Socket wrench
- 2 x lock off buttons
- Safety goggles
Write Your Own Review
- Free pickup is available at any of our WA stores. Click here to find your closest store
- Simply select the "Store Pickup - Customer Collect" option and we will contact you after your order is placed to determine which store you would like to collect from.
- All items marked with "Free Shipping" will ship anywhere in Australia free of charge.
- All orders to customers in the Perth metro region will incur a maximum freight charge of $10, regardless of any other shipping rate indicated.
- The Perth metro region includes all those within the postcode range 6000-6214 & 6800-6999
- Items marked "$12 Express Shipping" will be sent in Australia Post pre-paid Express Post satchels.
- If you add other items marked "$12 Express Shipping" to your shopping cart the total shipping cost will remain $12.
- Items marked "$20 Flat Rate" will ship anywhere in Australia for $20.
- If you add other items marked "$20 Flat Rate" to your shopping cart the total shipping cost will remain $20.
- Large and heavy items will display a shipping rate on the product page. This rate is per item ordered.
- For remote delivery addresses and when the shipping rate is $60 or above we may need to manually calculate a shipping quote for you. During checkout you will be advised if you qualify for the quoted shipping rate or whether a quote will need to be manually calculated for you.
Delivery times will vary depending on your location but will generally take between 2-10 business days. Currently stocked items will be despatched same day or next day. Unfortunately it is not possible for us to carry all stock items 100% of the time. If an item is out of stock we will order from our supplier immediately and mark your order as priority.