Ingersoll Rand 301B32MK
Die Grinder kit includes 301B right angel grinder, 2" & 3" roloc backing pads, 4 x 2" surface prep discs and 4 x 3" surface prep disc's and carry case. Long-lasting, economical, and ideal for general-purpose grinding, the 301B delivers a number of beneficial features in one compact package. Right-angle configuration provides easy access to tight spots, so you can grind, break sharp edges, de-burr, port, and polish virtually anywhere! Wherever space is tight the right-angle configuration provides easy acess.
- Durable ball-bearing construction improves balance, reduces vibration, and ensures a longer life.
- 2" and 3" backing pad roloc style 4 x 2" & 3" surface prep discs
- Powerful motor delivers 0.25 HP (0.19 kW) at 21,000 rpm free speed.
- Strong aluminum housing withstands tough operating conditions.
- Small and lightweight design provides easy operation greater access to tight spots.
- Easy-to-use, integral safety-lock throttle lever prevents accidental start up.
- Front exhaust helps keep work surface clean
- Air Consumption (avg): 6cfm
- Free Speed (rpm): 21,000rpm
- Approx. shipping weight: 1.3kg (Tool Weight 0.46kg)
- Free pickup is available at any of our WA stores. Click here to find your closest store
Freight ChargesFree Shipping
- All items marked with "Free Shipping" will be shipped to any location in mainland Australia or Tasmania free of charge. No conditions or exclusions!
- Items will be sent in an Australia Post satchel.
- Delivery time is between 2-5 business days from dispatch date.
- The Perth metro region includes all those within the postcode range 6000-6214 & 6800-6999
- Orders are typically sent with Australia Post.
- Delivery time is normally 1 business day from dispatch date.
- Orders will typically be sent by road transport with Australia Post or one of our Couriers.
- Delivery time is between 2-10 business days from dispatch date.
- Large and/or heavy items will be sent by road transport with one of our couriers.
- Delivery time is between 1-7 business days from dispatch date.
Delivery times will vary depending on your location but will generally take between 1-7 business days. Currently stocked items will be dispatched same day or next day. Unfortunately it is not possible for us to carry all stock items 100% of the time. If an item is out of stock we will order from our supplier immediately and mark your order as priority.
Tools covered by manufacturers warranty can be returned to us or your nearest authorised warranty agent for repair or replacement. Find out More.
If you are not satisfied with a purchased item it may be returned to us within 30 days and we'll give you a refund (excluding delivery costs). All merchandise must be returned in original packing, unused and include a copy of your invoice. Please contact us prior to returning an order so we can assure quick processing of the cancellation.