Ingersoll Rand 125
This Ingersoll Rand pneumatic needle scaler 125 gives a high power performance that will rapidly remove and chip away at any debris, making it capable of peeling an area back to bare metal in seconds. By using compressed air power it allows the pistons and needles to create a motion that reduces the amount of time it takes to strip paint from metal surfaces. This diverse tool is excellent for getting into tight hard to reach spaces and is ideal for metal work applications such as automotive, bridge maintenance, ships or even home repair.
- Powerful 4,600 blows per minute at free speed
- Withstands everyday heavy usage
- 19 needles
- Max pressure 110psi
- Low air consumption at 8cfm allows for small portable compressors
- Has a rapid light blow to reduce deforming or marking the work
- Easy to operate, fast tool changes
- Heat treated needles are more durable and give lower operating costs
- Air Consumption (avg): 8cfm
- Free Speed (rpm): 4,600(p/min)
- Length: 465mm
- Approx. shipping weight: 3.2kg (Tool weight 2.8kg)
- Free pickup is available at any of our WA stores. Click here to find your closest store
Freight ChargesFree Shipping
- All items marked with "Free Shipping" will be shipped to any location in mainland Australia or Tasmania free of charge. No conditions or exclusions!
- Items will be sent in an Australia Post satchel.
- Delivery time is between 2-5 business days from dispatch date.
- The Perth metro region includes all those within the postcode range 6000-6214 & 6800-6999
- Orders are typically sent with Australia Post.
- Delivery time is normally 1 business day from dispatch date.
- Orders will typically be sent by road transport with Australia Post or one of our Couriers.
- Delivery time is between 2-10 business days from dispatch date.
- Large and/or heavy items will be sent by road transport with one of our couriers.
- Delivery time is between 1-7 business days from dispatch date.
Delivery times will vary depending on your location but will generally take between 1-7 business days. Currently stocked items will be dispatched same day or next day. Unfortunately it is not possible for us to carry all stock items 100% of the time. If an item is out of stock we will order from our supplier immediately and mark your order as priority.
Tools covered by manufacturers warranty can be returned to us or your nearest authorised warranty agent for repair or replacement. Find out More.
If you are not satisfied with a purchased item it may be returned to us within 30 days and we'll give you a refund (excluding delivery costs). All merchandise must be returned in original packing, unused and include a copy of your invoice. Please contact us prior to returning an order so we can assure quick processing of the cancellation.