Festool TS 55 REBQ-Plus FS
One excellent feature is the ultra-flat and, thanks to the inward-pointing extractor connector, completely flat housing. With no body, it is possible to saw close to the edges with a minimum 12 mm wall spacing. Available with a viewing window or splinter guard, the TS 55 R gives you even more control and perfect results. Another key feature is the newly developed spacer wedge. It stands out in front of the saw blade, provides safety and guarantees precise positioning in existing saw cuts. There is also an extended angle setting and a dual display for cutting depth adjustment. This ensures even more precision and easy operation. Overall the best circular saw we have ever made.
- Precise circular in materials up to 55 mm thick
- Cutting interior doors to length using guide rail and circular saw
- Manufacturing expansion joints in parquet flooring and false joints
- Cutting chipboard to size
- Cutting and processing plasterboard
- Optimum cutting quality - For high-quality working results: The guide rail guarantees clean, splinter-free cuts. The TS 55 R is fitted with guide jaws that do not require tools to be adjusted, in order to enable the saw to operate without any inaccuracy.
- More safety, more comfort - The spring-loaded guide wedge runs in front of the saw blade to prevent it from jamming and makes it easier to insert the blade in existing joints.
- Exact depth setting - Easy to read and adjust: The dual cutting depth scale for working with or without a guide rail. With extra-large font and fine adjustment feature to perform accurate plunge cuts.
- Splinter-free sawing on both sides - With the clip-on splinter guard in combination with the guide rail it is even possible to saw on both sides without splinters. Advantage: No rework and considerably less workpiece waste.
- FastFix saw blade changing system - Work adapted to the material. The FastFix spindle stop makes it extremely easy to change the saw blade in no time at all. This way, you are always working with the right saw blade and sawing at a speed adapted to the material.
- MMC electronics - Perfect adaptation to the working material, controlled speed and temperature monitoring. The quick-acting brake improves safety by stopping the saw blade in seconds.
- Dust-free work - The extractor connector, which can be rotated by 360°, makes it exceptionally easy to adjust the dust extractor to suit the working position.
- Cutting angle - The angles 0° and 45° can be selected directly using the locking positions. Undercuts from -1° to 47° are also possible with the extended adjustment option.
- CLEANTEC Connection System - Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
- FastFix - Makes changing accessories or consumables for routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
- Guide System - Patented guide system for safe guidance of saws and routers.
- MMC Electronics - Multi Material Control power electronics with adjustable constant speed and temperature monitoring for work with all types of materials.
- Plug-it - Removable, replaceable power cable with safety lock for fast switchover.
- Plus Systainer - Plus versions of power tools come in systainer storage containers.
- Splinterguard - Patented splinterguard for splinter free cuts on both sides when sawing.
- Quick Acting Brake - For safe work when planing, sawing and routing.
- Tool Weight (kg): 4.5 kg
- No Load Speed (rpm): 2,000 rpm - 5,200 rpm
- Saw Blade Diameter (mm): 160 mm
- Cutting Depth (mm): 0 mm - 55 mm
- Cutting Depth at 45° (mm): 43 mm
- Dust Extraction Connection Diameter (mm): 27 mm / 36 mm
- Bevel Angle Range (°): -1° to 47°
- Clearance when sawing next to walls (mm): 12
- Power Lead Type: Plug-it Lead
- Power Source: Corded
- Power Consumption (W or kW): 1,200 W
- Motor Type: Brushed
- TS 55 Plunge Cut Saw
- Fine Tooth Saw Blade HW W48
- FS 1400 mm Guide Rail
- Plug-it Lead
- Systainer3 SYS 4 Medium 337mm x 396mm Storage Box
- Tool Manual
|Categories||Power Tools » Cutting / Sawing » Circular Saw » Circular Saws|
- Free pickup is available at any of our WA stores. Click here to find your closest store
- All items marked with "Free Shipping" will be shipped to any location in mainland Australia or Tasmania free of charge.
- Items will be sent in an Australia Post Express Post satchel.
- Delivery time is between 2-5 business days from despatch date.
- The Perth metro region includes all those within the postcode range 6000-6214 & 6800-6999
- Orders are typically sent with Australia Post.
- Delivery time is typically 1 business day from despatch date.
- Orders will typically be sent by road transport with Australia Post or one of our Couriers.
- Delivery time is between 2-10 business days from despatch date.
- Heavy and/or bulky items will be shipped by road transport with one of our couriers.
- Orders shipped with a courier can only be delivered to a fixed address (PO Boxes not accepted)
- Courier deliveries to residential addresses (ie. someone lives there) will incur additional freight charges. The appropriate shipping option should be selected on checkout.
- If the non-residential option is selected in error at checkout we'll contact you after your order is placed to request additional payment or to arrange delivery to an alternative non-residential address. We could, for example, ship your order to a friend or family members place of business.
- If you can't use a non-residential shipping address you can choose to have your order delivered to your local freight depot. Simply select the "Non-Residential" shipping option and enter your shipping street address as "C/O Freight Depot" at checkout. The courier company will contact you directly and provide further instructions when your order is ready for pickup.
- Delivery time is between 2-10 business days from despatch date.
- Courier deliveries to remote Australian islands may incur additional freight charges.
Delivery times will vary depending on your location but will generally take between 1-10 business days. Currently stocked items will be despatched same day or next day. Unfortunately it is not possible for us to carry all stock items 100% of the time. If an item is out of stock we will order from our supplier immediately and mark your order as priority.
Tools covered by manufacturers warranty can be returned to us or your nearest authorised warranty agent for repair or replacement. Find out More.
If you are not satisfied with a purchased item it may be returned to us within 30 days and we'll give you a refund (excluding delivery costs). All merchandise must be returned in original packing, unused and include a copy of your invoice. Please contact us prior to returning an order so we can assure quick processing of the cancellation.