TS 55 CMS Mobile Table Saw Bench Set
Festool's Compact Module System with TS module is the ultimate in flexibility, providing a system that can be used not only as a bench-mounted tool, but also a hand held plunge cut saw. The saw module is slotted into the sturdy frame without the use of tools, and power is controlled by an easily accessible switch unit. Its lightweight and compact size ensure the bench saw can accompany you on any job. There is quick changeover between cross and rip-cutting, and the inclined saw blade position allows for angle cuts from 0-45°. Mitre guides and sliding tables provide support for larger work pieces and difficult cuts. The CMS base and saw is covered by Festool's comprehensive 3-year warranty.
- Precise trim cuts and cross cuts up to 830mm in length
- Quick changeover to rip cutting
- Angled cuts from 0-45°
- Portable plunge cut sawing - free hand or on rail
- Workshop or on-site jobs
Strenths and Benefits
- Flexibility of portable or bench mounted saw
- Cutting height of 51 mm at 90°
- Easily accessible switch unit powers saw on and off
- Extremely sturdy frame with V-groove table for extensions
- Lightweight and compact for easy transportation
- Power consumption : 1200 W
- No Load Speed : 2,000 - 5,200 min–¹
- Table Dimensions : 585 x 400 mm
- Cutting height 45°/90° : 0-38 / 0-51 mm
- Saw Blade Diameter : 160 mm
- Dimensions length x width : 585 x 400 mm
- Table height folded / standing : 316 / 900 mm
- Connection Ø d/e : 27 / 36 mm
- Plunge Cut Saw TS 55 REBQ Plus in SYS 4 T-Loc Systainer
- Basic Unit with foldaway legs
- Module Support
- Sliding table
- Protective cover with supporter
- Fixing clamps
- Mitre guide
- Fine tooth saw blade HW W48
- Push stick
- Clamp for switch and riving knife
- Cutting depth adjustment
Write Your Own Review
- Free pickup is available at any of our WA stores. Click here to find your closest store
- Simply select the "Store Pickup" option and then your store of choice during checkout
- All items marked with "Free Shipping" will ship anywhere in Australia free of charge.
- All orders to customers in the Perth metro region will incur a maximum freight charge of $10, regardless of any other shipping rate indicated.
- The Perth metro region includes all those within the postcode range 6000-6214 & 6800-6999
- Items marked "$12 Express Shipping" will be sent in Australia Post pre-paid Express Post satchels.
- If you add other items marked "$12 Express Shipping" to your shopping cart the total shipping cost will remain $12.
- Items marked "$20 Flat Rate" will ship anywhere in Australia for $20.
- If you add other items marked "$20 Flat Rate" to your shopping cart the total shipping cost will remain $20.
- Large and heavy items will display a shipping rate on the product page. This rate is per item ordered.
- For remote delivery addresses and when the shipping rate is $60 or above we may need to manually calculate a shipping quote for you. During checkout you will be advised if you qualify for the quoted shipping rate or whether a quote will need to be manually calculated for you.
Delivery times will vary depending on your location but will generally take between 2-10 business days. Currently stocked items will be despatched same day or next day. Unfortunately it is not possible for us to carry all stock items 100% of the time. If an item is out of stock we will order from our supplier immediately and mark your order as priority.