The Bossweld X-Cut 15.0 is a lightweight inverter based cutting machine that utilises the latest IGBT technology. Fitted with a 4 metre PT40 plasma cutting torch, it is ideal for all cutting applications up to 18mm.
- IGBT Inverter Technology
- HF Start
- Central Adaptor Torch Connection
- Fan Cooled
- Simple to operate
- Cutting Capacity Mild Steel 15mm
- Cutting Capacity Severance Cut 18mm
- 3 Year Warranty
- Primary Input Power: 1 Phase 240V 50-60 HZ +/- 15%
- MST Duty Cycle @ 40oC
- 20% @ 400A
- 100% @ 25A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 32V
- Output Current Range: 20-40Amps
- I 1Max: 32A
- I 1eff: 14.3A
- Protection Class: IP21
- Insulation Class: H
- Clean Cut: 15mm
- Severance Cut: 18mm
- Thermal Overload: Yes
- Minimum Generator KVA: 7.5
- X-CUT 15.0 Inverter Plasma Cutter
- 4Mt Bossweld Plasma Torch
- 3Mt 200Amp Earth clamp
- Carry Strap
- Operator Manual
Includes BONUS PT40 Plasma Consumables Wear Kit (94.PT40FEK)
|Categories||Power Tools » Welding / Soldering » Plasma Cutter » Featured Products|
- Free pickup is available at any of our WA stores. Click here to find your closest store
Freight ChargesFree Shipping
- All items marked with "Free Shipping" will be shipped to any location in mainland Australia or Tasmania free of charge. No conditions or exclusions!
- Items will be sent in an Australia Post satchel.
- Delivery time is between 2-5 business days from dispatch date.
- The Perth metro region includes all those within the postcode range 6000-6214 & 6800-6999
- Orders are typically sent with Australia Post.
- Delivery time is normally 1 business day from dispatch date.
- Orders will typically be sent by road transport with Australia Post or one of our Couriers.
- Delivery time is between 2-10 business days from dispatch date.
- Large and/or heavy items will be sent by road transport with one of our couriers.
- Delivery time is between 1-7 business days from dispatch date.
Delivery times will vary depending on your location but will generally take between 1-7 business days. Currently stocked items will be dispatched same day or next day. Unfortunately it is not possible for us to carry all stock items 100% of the time. If an item is out of stock we will order from our supplier immediately and mark your order as priority.
Tools covered by manufacturers warranty can be returned to us or your nearest authorised warranty agent for repair or replacement. Find out More.
If you are not satisfied with a purchased item it may be returned to us within 30 days and we'll give you a refund (excluding delivery costs). All merchandise must be returned in original packing, unused and include a copy of your invoice. Please contact us prior to returning an order so we can assure quick processing of the cancellation.