The Covid-19 outbreak is a situation that is evolving daily and affects all our daily interactions as no other virus has before.
At Toolmart we have been looking at ways to ensure the Health, safety and well-being of our staff, customers and suppliers. We are very aware that our customers will still need access to the Trade quality tools and accessories we supply to carry on with their daily tasks. Similarly, we want to make sure the impact and exposure of our staff is limited and that our suppliers are not impacted to ensure our supply chain stays intact.
Two very important things you should know are:
- Toolmart's stores will continue trading with their current hours
- Our website has a massive range available for ordering 24/7
We have implemented measure in our stores, offices and warehouses and they aim to limit the impact to all our stakeholders while ensuring the safety of all involved. These are detailed below.
- Ensuring all our staff are following strict health and hygiene regimes
- Frequent disinfecting of store surfaces
- Requesting contactless payment where possible
- Practicing social distancing including avoiding hand shakes
- Routinely checking supply lines and stock availability with our suppliers
- Requesting any staff showing symptoms not attend work
- We also ask that our customers consider our online portal if you are unwell
We are actively following the advice of the Australian Department of Health and the evolving Government guidelines. As the situation changes we will adjust to meet the needs of the business and the community – always with public and staff health and safety as our priority.
In short it’s business as usual at Toolmart – with some extra health and safety guidelines to help all of us.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries regarding our response or require any assistance with stock or other issues.