- SB18LTXBLI - 18V Brushless Hammer Drill Driver
- SSW18LTX200 - 18V 1/2" Drive Impact Wrench
- 2x 18V 5.2Ah Batteries
SB18LTXBLI - 18V Brushless Hammer Drill Driver
- Brushless impact drill with maximum power for demanding applications
- Selectable "impuls" mode for removal of stubborn screws and for spot-drilling on smooth surfaces
- Unique Metabo brushless motor for quick work progress and highest efficiency when drilling and screwdriving
- Precision Stop: electronic torque control with increased precision for precise, delicate working
- High-performance impact mechanism for optimum drilling performance
- Spindle with hexagonal recess for screwdriver bits for working without chuck
- Collar (Ø 43 mm) for versatile use
- Integrated working light to illuminate the contact area
- Robust die cast aluminium gear housing for optimum heat dissipation and long service life
- With handy belt hook and bit case which can be fixed either on the right or left side
- Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status
- Ultra-M technology for highest performance, gentle efficient charging, optimum energy utilisation and long service life
- 3-year battery pack warranty thanks to Ultra-M technology
- Battery pack voltage: 18 V
- Maximum torque - soft: 60 Nm / 531 in-lbs
- Pulse torque: 65 Nm / 48 ft. lbs
- Maximum torque, hard: 120 Nm / 1062 in-lbs
- Adjustable torque: 1 - 20 Nm // 9 - 177 in-lbs
- Drill-Ø masonry: 16 mm / 5/8 "
- Drill-Ø concrete: 16 mm / 5/8 "
- Drill Ø steel: 13 mm / 1/2 "
- Drill-Ø soft wood: 65 mm / 2 1/2 "
- No-load speed: 0 - 600 / 0 - 2050 /min
- Maximum impact rate: 32300 /min
- Chuck capacity: 1.5 - 13 mm // 1/16 - 1/2 "
- Weight (including battery pack): 2.2 kg / 4.9 lbs kg
- Drilling in metal: 3.2 m/s²
- Uncertainty of measurement K: 1.5 m/s²
- Impact drilling concrete: 20.7 m/s²
- Uncertainty of measurement K: 1.5 m/s²
- Noise emission
- Sound pressure level: 92 dB(A)
- Sound power level (LwA): 103 dB(A)
- Uncertainty of measurement K: 3 dB(A)
SSW18LTX200 - 18V 1/2" Drive Impact Wrench
- High torque machine with low kick-back torque
- 3 speed and torque levels for selection
- Integrated working light
- Die cast aluminium gear housing
- With handy belt hook and bit case, can be fixed either on the right or left side
- Multifunctional monitoring system to protect the machine and battery pack
- Robust battery packs with capacity display
- Metabo Ultra M technology: Intelligent battery management for long-lasting battery packs with a 3 year guarantee
- Type of battery pack: Li-ion
- Battery voltage: 18 V
- Idle revolution /min
- Idling speed level 1: 0 - 900 /min
- Idling speed level 2: 0 - 1.650 /min
- Idling speed level 3: 0 - 2.300 /min
- Maximum impact rate level 1 / 2 / 3: 1.900/2.500/3.000 /min
- Maximum torque level 1 / 2 / 3: 100/140/210 Nm
- Bit retainer: Male square 1/2"" (12.70 mm)
- Weight (including battery pack): 1,4 kg
|Categories||Cordless Tools » Cordless Combo Kits » Combo Kit 2pce|
Write Your Own Review
- Free pickup is available at any of our WA stores. Click here to find your closest store
- Simply select the "Store Pickup - Customer Collect" option and we will contact you after your order is placed to determine which store you would like to collect from.
- All items marked with "Free Shipping" will ship anywhere in Australia free of charge.
- All orders to customers in the Perth metro region will incur a maximum freight charge of $10, regardless of any other shipping rate indicated.
- The Perth metro region includes all those within the postcode range 6000-6214 & 6800-6999
- Items marked "$12 Express Shipping" will be sent in Australia Post pre-paid Express Post satchels.
- If you add other items marked "$12 Express Shipping" to your shopping cart the total shipping cost will remain $12.
- Items marked "$20 Flat Rate" will ship anywhere in Australia for $20.
- If you add other items marked "$20 Flat Rate" to your shopping cart the total shipping cost will remain $20.
- Large and heavy items will display a shipping rate on the product page. This rate is per item ordered.
- For remote delivery addresses and when the shipping rate is $60 or above we may need to manually calculate a shipping quote for you. During checkout you will be advised if you qualify for the quoted shipping rate or whether a quote will need to be manually calculated for you.
Delivery times will vary depending on your location but will generally take between 2-10 business days. Currently stocked items will be despatched same day or next day. Unfortunately it is not possible for us to carry all stock items 100% of the time. If an item is out of stock we will order from our supplier immediately and mark your order as priority.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)