Whether you've got your nose to the grindstone or you're striking an arc, a simple switch allows you to choose between welding and grinding modes. Four sensors detect the arc and darkens the lens in less than 1/20,000th of a second. Even at very low amperages, the helmet remains dark whichÂ makes it ideal for TIG work as well as more powerful stick and MIG jobs.
The ProLite range is fully compliant with Australian standards which means you're buying from a brand you can trust.
- Australian Standards Compliance
- AS/NZS 1337.1 - Helmet Shell.
- AS/NZS 1338.1 - Auto-Darkening Filter Lens.
- Variable Shade, 9-13 filter lens fitted.
- Equipped with Four Arc Sensors
- Suitability for low amperage TIG applications
- High Impact Rating as for AS/NZS 1337.1
- TIG Rating 5 Amps and above for DC and AC TIG welding
- Reaction time of 1/20,000th of a second!
- Welding / Grinding Modes
- CIGWELD Magnification Lens Compatibility
- Replaceable 2x CR2450 Batteries (With Solar Assist)
- Viewing Area of 98 x 55 mm
- Conditional 2 Year Limited Warranty!
- Viewing Area: 98 x 55 mm
- Cartridge Size: 120 x 100 x 18 mm
- Number of Sensors: 4 Optical Sensors
- Light State: Shade No. 4
- Grind State: Shade No. 4
- Arc Welding Shades: Shade No. 9 to No. 13
- Plasma Cutting Shades: Shade No. 9 to No. 13
- Power On/Off: Automatic
- Sensitivity: Control Low to High
- UV/IR Protection: All Shades Provide Continuous UV/IR Protection
- Power Supplies: Solar cell, Replaceable 2 x CR2450 Lithium Batteries (Included)
- Switching Time (Light to Dark): 0.00005 (1/20,000) Seconds
- Modes: Welding & Grinding
- Delay Time (Dark to Light): Min (0.3 sec) - Max (0.9 sec)
- Operating Temperature: -5°C to +55°C
- Storing Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Helmet Material: High Impact Resistant Nylon
- Total Weight: 470g
- Applications: MIG (GMAW/FCAW), Stick (MMAW), TIG (GTAW), Plasma Arc Cutting (PAC), Plasma Arc Welding (PAW), Air Carbon Arc Cutting (CAC-A)
Write Your Own Review
- Free pickup is available at any of our WA stores. Click here to find your closest store
- Simply select the "Store Pickup - Customer Collect" option and we will contact you after your order is placed to determine which store you would like to collect from.
- All items marked with "Free Shipping" will ship anywhere in Australia free of charge.
- All orders to customers in the Perth metro region will incur a maximum freight charge of $10, regardless of any other shipping rate indicated.
- The Perth metro region includes all those within the postcode range 6000-6214 & 6800-6999
- Items marked "$12 Express Shipping" will be sent in Australia Post pre-paid Express Post satchels.
- If you add other items marked "$12 Express Shipping" to your shopping cart the total shipping cost will remain $12.
- Items marked "$20 Flat Rate" will ship anywhere in Australia for $20.
- If you add other items marked "$20 Flat Rate" to your shopping cart the total shipping cost will remain $20.
- Large and heavy items will display a shipping rate on the product page. This rate is per item ordered.
- For remote delivery addresses and when the shipping rate is $60 or above we may need to manually calculate a shipping quote for you. During checkout you will be advised if you qualify for the quoted shipping rate or whether a quote will need to be manually calculated for you.
Delivery times will vary depending on your location but will generally take between 2-10 business days. Currently stocked items will be despatched same day or next day. Unfortunately it is not possible for us to carry all stock items 100% of the time. If an item is out of stock we will order from our supplier immediately and mark your order as priority.